Thank you for purchasing a gift certificate for lessons with me. If you have received a gift certificate, congratulations! Please read below for the terms and conditions. By using your Laura Bailey Music Gift Certificate, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Students eligible for lessons must speak English, be able to participate for the length of their lesson time, and be available for lessons within Laura’s hours of operation. It is recommended that students are at least 7 years of age.
- Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Please see the full studio policies to submit the online agreement and contact me to book lessons.
- Gift Certificates can be used for singing lessons, speech and presentation coaching, songwriting lessons, music theory lessons, or self-accompaniment lessons on guitar, ukulele, or bass. Students must provide their own instruments.
- Laura is not responsible for child supervision during online lessons. Parents should be nearby to monitor their children for any behavioural or health-related emergencies. Some students may need help from parents/guardians setting up video calls.
- Gift certificates are for the person named on the voucher and may not be transferred.
- Gift certificates may indicate an expiry date if the lessons have been discounted. Expired lessons can be reinstated with the purchase of additional lessons. Otherwise, the gifted lesson(s) must be completed by the date of expiration or else are considered forfeit.
- Gift Certificate recipients may be eligible for special pricing upon purchasing further lessons. Please inquire!